Guest Book

Friday, March 09, 2007

Beach Walkie!

I'm am soooooo lucky to live near the beach! Since it was such a nice day outside, mum decided that she would take me for a walkie to the beach! I LOVE the beach!

So here I am walking down the trail to the beach with my mum.
...and here is my most FAVORITE PART of the beach! (please excuse the wind and mum's voice). Here's how you know that I'm having fun! (any ADT mum should appreciate this!) Woo-Hoo!! Aahhhh-Roooooo! Sand! Ohhh! What's this? A feather? Where's that darn birdie? Some day I shall try to adopt this beach for my very own! Just thought that I'd give some of you winter dog bloggers some California sunshine! Hope I could help warm all of you up! Spring is coming!

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I just love the sand too! I love those playbows and digging and flinging it in people's eyes! hehehehe
Thanks for the beach scene! That was cool!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Bogart H. Devil said...

I'm jealous... it's such a long drive to any beach from where I live that we don't really go (is the beach that you were on dog-friendly? A lot of the beaches aren't, you wouldn't wanna get a ticket!!!)

Love,
Bogart

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Maggie: You're so welcome for the neach scene! I know you'd enjoy it if you were here!
Bogie!! Dockweiler beach is right off the Ballona Creek Trail so as long as you stay on the trail, dogs on the beach (not near the water) or ok! - in addition to the "no lifeguard rule!) hee hee! Mum is sneaky!

Peanut said...

Oh I'm jealous. I've never been to the beach. Mom says someday we will get to go to one since she grew up not far from one and misses it.

Sophie Brador said...

Wow! What is life like with sand instead of snow? I can hardly imagine as I bundle up in my parka to take Sophie out for her walk.

Faya said...

Oh you are so lucky. I don't know how it makes to walk in the sand !
Kiss from Switzerland !

Cash said...

I am so jealous!!! We love the beach and live so far from one....those are great photos of you...especially the one with the sand on your tongue!!! KEWL!
Jasper

Boo Casanova said...

yeah, where'd the birdie??? i wanna see some action please! a wrestling with a birdie will be alright!

wet wet licks

Boo

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I LOVE the tongue photo!

The beach looks like such fun, I still haven't been yet,grr.

Licks
Oscar x

Joe Stains said...

hmmm I don't think sand would taste very good, but that is just me!

Fu Fu said...

hey Liberty, Love that pic of you siting on that bench and the one you show your tongue. I would love to visit a bench someday...

~ fufu