Guest Book

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Texas Airedale!

Hi ya'll! My name is Liberty and I'm an Airedale Terror from Texas! I live with my Mum and Dad in Carrollton TX w/my step-brother (*ahem*....enemy), Ozma, the cat. I was born on January 20th, 2006 in Austin TX. I'm what you call a "Spindletop Airedale". Well, that's where my Mum and Dad got me from anyway. Mum says that I'm such a pretty girl that she's going to show me in confirmation and do agility w/me! I'm more excited about the agility cause I'll get to run and jump over stuff! Here I am passed out after a long day w/my Mum getting groomed! I was really sleepy! Mum says I was good though as it was the first time I was exposed to the stripping knives! The worst part was when Mum touched my tail! Who wants their tail stripped? Not me, that's for sure!

No comments: